- There Are More Homes Available Now than There...by KCM Crew on 2021-10-26 at 10:00 AM
There’s a lot of talk lately about how challenging it can be to find a home to buy. While housing inventory is still low, there are a few important things to understand about the supply of homes for sale as we move into the end of the year. The Number of Homes for Sale Usually
- Knowledge Is Power When It Comes to Appraisals...by KCM Crew on 2021-10-25 at 10:00 AM
Buyers in today’s market often have questions about the importance of getting a home appraisal and an inspection. That’s because high buyer demand and low housing supply are driving intense competition and leading some buyers to consider waiving those contingencies to stand out in the crowded market. But is that the best move? Buying a
- Your Home Equity Is Growing [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2021-10-22 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights If you’re a homeowner, today’s rising equity is great news. On average, homeowners have gained $51,500 in equity since this time last year. Whether it’s funding an education, fueling your next move, or starting a business, your home equity is a great tool you can use to power your dreams. Ready to sell? Let’s connect to talk about how you can take advantage of your […]
- Billions in aid still available to struggling...on 2021-10-26 at 7:11 PM
To address the renters' crisis triggered by the Covid pandemic, Congress allocated $45 billion in aid. Six months later, most of that money is still available.
- Home prices in August hinted at possible cooling...on 2021-10-26 at 2:39 PM
There are signs that price growth could be cooling off in the otherwise red-hot housing market.
- How to start investing in real estate, according...on 2021-10-25 at 4:07 PM
Sahil Mehta, 25, co-owns five investment properties with his brother, worth $9.4 million. Here are his tips for others who want to invest in real estate.
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.